3.9.11

Team Jumba, ilikeit ...



3 days without internet connection, I'm half dead. I miss him. GAHHHHH ! kidding

Just got back from Ipoh. I ate a cow and becoming one. Who can resist? Ipoh food is yummy !

The list of food I had in a 3 days, 2 nights trip ! :

1) Fishball hor fun
2) Pasar Malam 's food like 66 (say it in Cantonese!)
3) Dim Sum
4) Hakka Mee
5) Rojak
6) Yong Tau Foo
8) Meatballs !
9) Ipoh Kai See Hor Fun
10) And more meatballs !
11) Pringles while I was watching Storm breaker. Alex Pettyfer is so good looking ! HAHA

Oh ya... Did I mention to you how wonderful my grandma is?

I love her so much !

1 comment:

  1. PASAR MALAM! ;;A;;

    Storm Breaker is crap - major disappointment when compared to the book. That guy's OK, but Colin Morgan in Merlin is way hotter!

    ReplyDelete