9.9.11

Past present future ...

I got my stocks yesterday ! Satisfied and very eager to show you girls ! 

In case you don't know, i am starting a blog shop name PAPERDOLLS ! Cool? Or you have better name? Do suggest ;)


So.... Didn't do well in my English presentation today.

This is so frustrating. I'm scare to talk in front of the crowd. I really have to do something about this. 


Alright, this the best part, ready? I'm hitting the beach tomorrow !

Its a 3days 2 nights seminar by AIESEC. Amazing isnt it? I told ya to join AIESEC. (Opps, bad branding)


I couldn't find my camera USB wire so all I have its webcam pictures. Don't worry its only for now. 

Psttt... I'm bringing my batal busuk along. HEHE...


1 comment:

  1. grates for the blogshop charlie!!! <3
    &&& enjoy ur trip :( i wish i can go to beach too!

    ReplyDelete