16.9.11

a belated "sugar cube"...

there is always someone out there who dislike you no matter how hard you try.

in the beginning i thought i could handle it. i tried to ignore it. i act all cool and strong but the truth is i felt really left out. the fact that my used-to-be-best friend is going against me really break my heart.
the thought of her disliking me for no certain reason hurts me.
maybe i really did something wrong but i don't have the courage to confront her.

however, things are different now.  i received a note during the LLDS (AIESEC Seminar) that had change my perspective. His message somehow makes me feel secure. The note he wrote for me totally melt my heart away. 

You gave me the best "sugar cube" ever! Thank you and sorry for giving you the 5 letters. "B.I.T.C.H."HAHA.

i can't say that i'm way stronger now. i can't promise you that even if the world go against me i will still be alright. there will still be times i break down. but at least i know, i am not alone, there will be you.

i pray that this friendship will always remain.
Sometimes i think this is all God's plan. He took several friends away to give me one true friend, an angel that i could count on. i thank God for that.  i thank God for you.

i know i hardly say this kind of cheesy stuff or show how much i love you. but i hope you'll know that when life is hard on you, there will be me right beside you.

FUNNEYYYYY !

Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. 
we shall go UK and graduate together kay?  ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment