21.9.11

Letters to God...




If there's God,
Why there's such thing as cancer?
Why do people have to suffer?
Why injustice, discrimination is still happening everywhere?
Why do we feel down, lost...

I question a lot,
Dear Lord, where are you? Why are you being unfair? Why do I have to go through all this?

they say " because you're God's warrior."
I guess is like God choose you because he sees you overcoming the challenge.
He knows you can overcome the problem and you'll become a better child. You're special to Him.

Sometimes I wonder, can you hear me, Lord? They told me you're always in our hearts.
Are you still there? Even I'm far away from what a christian is? I don't know much about you Lord, Jesus. I don't go church every Sunday. I don't read the words from your Bible...  I'm sorry Lord.
I'm confused. I have a long way to go. Though I want to know you more, Lord, Jesus.


3 comments:

  1. He is always there Charlie :) Always! It doesn't mean that when times r hard He is not there , it doesn't mean that He doesn't care. He loves each of us so much! He always has a bigger better plan for everyone of us, we just don't see the bigger picture sometimes. When I accepted Him into my life beginning of last year everything was SO difficult, for one year plus I questioned Him everyday like whyyy God why are u letting this happen. and I never saw the bigger picture until about 2 weeks ago! He completely turned things around, and there's no way I could have done it by myself. Now I understand why I had to go through all that for almost 2 years. If you seek Him with all your heart u will find Him. He didn't come into our lives to make our problems disappear instantly, He came to walk with us thru them and work things out His own way in His perfect timing. Isn't that so much better than going thru life by yourself? I'll share my testimony with u one day when there's time :) -chiah hui

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know about seeing the bigger picture - that sounds like us trying to reason that everything's actually for the better.

    ReplyDelete