31.8.11

Random Pictures...

Rheas !
Belly dance

Marvin Man's Bday 

Why Bother?




Hey Ah Piao ! 

XinYi's Bday

Andrew's Bday

Nhung, Vannie, Ghea Ghea Ghea !

cute me HAHA

Ali !

Park !

Hardworking ppl, YD-ians 

I look weird but not as bad as the bday kid, Andrew, mummified ! 


ATAN 2011

Farewell Ali 

Pyramid. Andrew's Bday. Yes he had like 3 bday parties. HAHA. Ppl just love him . So do I.

KL Shopping. That's Kelvin.
Friends from Christian Fellowship 

Isabel (the girl in the middle). Cindy's sister. So pretty !
HAHA do you notice that everyone is very down dressed?

AHHHH Retards ! i like.

i have no idea Cindy took this ! ermmm nice? HAHA

Traffic Lights Party 
Not well arranged. My bad.
Here's a clue : If you see me in short hair and without my signature mole, yea, that's recently .
Enjoy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment