2.8.11

if i really die young...

yesterday was one of the darkest moment in my life...
i fell sick, my throat was burning, my head was spinning..
i got my eyes infected...
and worst of all....
my heart was broken. 
i am strong but i do cry.
at that moment, ihatemyself.
my mom came back from work, the first thing she did was giving me medicine and put the iced towel on my burning forehead and my swollen eye.
everything felt better.
later i thought to myself... "Aren't you tired of life,mom?"
that moment i realized,
even though no one likes me,
no matter how many disappointments i have to face..
my mom loves me and she'll be right next to me.
hating myself will only hurt her.
i don't belong to myself, i am part of my mom and God.
my mom been through too much.
i don't wanna be her burden, i'll try to be strong, just like her ;)




"Lord make me a rainbow, I'll shine down on my mother
She'll know I'm safe with you when she stands under my colors"




No comments:

Post a Comment