25.3.12

Hookay Alley...

COMMies & the 2 YDians (Sorry, I'm talking AIESEC)

AIESEC Communications Department's Mamak Session.

It was not as tough or awkward as I imagined it to be. I got to know the new members better and we had so much in common especially Shinyee & Neno. I found the secret to it. It is open up to them first and be yourself. Be genuine.
It was indeed a good night with tons of laughter and sick jokes, surprisingly.
Hope for the best. Let's be the best COMM team in AIESEC Malaysia ?

Shisha. Neno & Kay

Shinyee - they say she's the smaller version of me. HAHA.
Oh btw,
If you are so happen to be around Subang area. Do drop by "HOOKAH ALLEY", SS15, same role as Pappa rich, beside JS Cyber Cafe.
Their INDO MEE is the best in town, trust me.
Plus the price is super reasonable. There's shisha, and I love how loud the clubbing music is being played every night. I kinda miss clubbing.

Don't judge the book by its cover. Its effking delicious !
Fresh juice that size for only RM 3 !
Let's go HOOKAH. NOW !

No comments:

Post a Comment