15.10.11

Books & Nerds...

Book invasion
Best candy ever !


My factory !



When to the Big Bad Wolf book sale with Andrew, Howie & Zhan. Damn its so CROWDED !
I bought two history books and a local fiction book. Yea, that's all :/
You see, I don't read much, so I don't really know which book to pick.
I am such a loser an unsuccessful person.

Tomorrow's to-do-list :
Shooting for assignment and attend "Stop Hunger Now" campaign. (I'm not sure if I can make it on time)
Exam, next week ? I JIA LAT liao.
But no worries, I got NERDS !
I'm gonna stuff myself with Nerds. I mean YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT right? no?



5 comments:

  1. Y U NO REPLY TO COMMENTS?

    Ahahaha a good twist to the normal proverb. You wish though! x) I could get you heaps of books for all you like, but I don't think you're a nerd x)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehehehehehehehe hi JMae ! Happy now? :P
    so.... Hows life ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My life's like my Twitter account: @idonthaveone =P

    (hope you can follow the link - I'd love you to see that ;) )

    Love your progress in your life

    ReplyDelete
  5. :( here's the link coz it's not working for me -http://ask.metafilter.com/94759/I-dont-have-any-real-life-friends-What-should-I-do

    ReplyDelete