1.6.11

Fast Six...

U heard the story.. "Charlie hit the pillar".

Now, she's back with more!

Here's the another untold story of my life as a new born driver.

One fine night, yesterday night, I drove to McD with Leo n John. The drive was smooth. We managed to reach there safely.

After many hours of yam cha session, we decided to leave.

So we walk, walk, walk to the car and then i realized...

OH SHYT ! !@#$%^

I left my car lights on! on for more than 3 hours!

I tried to start the engine but it doesn't work.

So yea.. I guess I just killed my car.

Its midnight and we stuck in the middle of the street. "FUN ! FUN! FUN!"

The last person I would call will be my mom. I drove out without her permission.

So we called our friends and cousins for help.

Thanks to John and my cousin bro, I managed to bring my car back to life.

Fuhhh... lesson learned ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment