16.2.11

Loser Ahead...



So.. I FAILED my driving test.
Really disappointed. I have the car (daddy's ex car) but no license. "GOSHHH WOMAN! I AM SERIOUSLY DUMB!" In training, everything went so well. The car never roll down before! I blame the guy who tried to blooding flirt with me and a friend of mine. HE'S ANNOYING! When we all were stressing up, he came to us and talked SHYT!
"R U STILL STUDYING? U MUST BE TEACHING THE TEACHER RIGHT? WANT GO SINGAPORE? WANT A RIDE? N ETC ETC ETC"
I know is valentine's day but don't lahhh kacau us.We tried so hard to ignore him and sent the "F OFF" sign to that dude! But he's seriously an "S O".If I ever see him in the up coming test, HE'S DEAD !

Forget about meeting that jerk, I made friend with this awesome girl.
She passed with flying colours without giving "DUIT KOPI" ! :)
She gave me a very useful piece of advice...

"Never ever show your disgust towards the ones you hate, especially those that always been bribed... They don't deserve to be respected, give them your most sweetest smile and clearest eyes, let them see the reflection of their greed... How ugly they are..."

I'm taking my exam soon. I still can't make up my mind to bribe or not? Retake cost RM200 each time I fail. Bribing cost RM 300 overall.Bribery is wrong and inappropriate. Yes, I'm well aware of that. Look, Wad if I fail again? I dont wanna fall flat on the ground AGAIN. I need a back up. Taking public bus thru and fro is really really exhausting and time consuming. Waiting for more than an hour will tend to give me a gastric! Sleeping in the bus is unflattering! Can we (ANDREW TOO) hold on any longer?

SIGH... To bribe or not now?

No comments:

Post a Comment